Field Squared release notes for version 2.6.2!
Field Squared has some major new updates coming out this week!
- Many improvements to maps and tracks in Web App.
- Download 200,000+ contacts easily from iOS.
- New security model for contacts.
- Android Offline version will be officially released for phone and tablets.
- New mapping features for Windows.
We're also proud to announce that the Field Squared system now allows two users to edit the same record at the same time without losing each others changes (provided they're editing different fields inside the records!). This even works with offline editing. We call this attribute level merging and it's a great new feature for resolving conflicts with large teams.
Improvements To The Field Squared Web App
- You can now filter map tracks to show one or more individual users or teams.
- Improvements to Map performance.
- Tapping on a user icon in the map will display which jobs users are working on.
- New catalog document control and custom field types for working with catalogs as lists or combo boxes.
- The backlog can now display any combination of custom field types from multiple work order types.
- Date range custom field for configuring the user interface of custom reports.
- Catalog user interface has been upgraded.
- Flow math controls fixed in PDF's.
- You can now duplicate custom fields templates.
- Creating duplicate user accounts now gives a "User account exists" warning.
- Contact search results on mobile clients is now configurable.
- New security model for Contacts is now operational.
- Customize the headers in default HTML emails.