We are introducing a number of new features and enhancements in the Web App 5.6.0 Release. These include the following features:
- Drive Time Expressions – Smart Text and Flow Text controls can now calculate the travel time in minutes between two valid locations.
- Reset all filters functionality – Using the Reset Local Setting button (available in the user settings dropdown) you can now return all grids and filters with one simple click.
- Skill Filter on Tasks – From the jobs board, a skills filter is now available, so tasks can be seen based on required skill tags.
- Custom HTML Headers – PDF Headers accept a custom HTML string, so the possibilities for your headers are endless.
- Document to Parent Expressions – Expressions are now bi-directional between Field Squared objects. You can not only fill data on a document from an object, but now can fill data on the object from the document.
- Create a Details Table from Child Tasks – Using expressions, you can populate a details table with data from child tasks. Each row represents a task, and each column is a core or custom field value from that task.
- Map Optimization – Significant improvements in map speed and performance in loading large batches of data.
Miscellaneous bug fixes